Wednesday, December 9, 2009

JOAN JETT does "Bad Reputation"(live) ... and AVRIL LAVIGNE does "Bad Reputation" ...


Since my last posting was about the great City of Philadelphia, I chose one of my favourite live performer's from that town to post in the music journal ... Joan Jett of "Joan Jett and the Blackheart's" doing one of my favourite's of her many favourite's of mine "Bad Reputation". I have seen Joan Jett live twice, and am even old enough to have rocked on her former band "The Runaways" back in the 1970's. But I love this gal live ...her music is so straight to the point no nonsense rock and roll and punk ...truly a party must. She is also one Hell of a great looking woman as well ....Enjoy!



Joan Jett on David Letterman- Bad Reputation ... Thanx to runawayjett





I also want to compliment Ms.Avril Lavigne from Belleville,Ontario(Canada) for an excellent remake of this piece year's later. I have never seen Ms.Lavigne in concert, but have admired several of her piece's in her portfolio, and am sure with her great talent's will have much more to come ... Enjoy!



Avril Lavigne- Bad Reputation ... Thanx to Kallum Davies








*****************************************************************************

No comments: