Thursday, March 10, 2011

MARILYN MANSON: "Astonishing Panorama of the End Times", "The Dope Show", and "This is the New Shit" ...





This art's posting will be solely to honour and look at some of the outstanding work of the artist, vocalist, composer, Mr. Brian Warner aka "Marilyn Manson" and his crew. It was partly inspired by this recent posting, where the topic was about the end of the world prediction's and related, which made me think of Brian and his song "Astonishing Panorama of the End Times" ... with a little humor at thought.

But certainly not the inspiration to point out the work of this great crew and composer, who I been actually listening to since the start of their career ... I mean, when I first saw this group probably 20 year's ago, it was in a small formerly country western type venue and combo bowling alley and bar, these guy's of course started in the trenches and came far since them day's, which I alway's known they were destined for looking at their unique and hard work.

Music for me has been a hobby of sort for decade's ... I mean ... it's in my familia as well, from my mom (NY), to my grandpa and familia back in England (turn of 19th & 20th centuries) to even my daughter in the photo to the left who was a working lead vocalist and writer for a Salsa dance type group (latin singer and writer), she attended a performing/ visual art's high school (at least a half a dozen Grammy artist's came out of this same Dallas High School) and up into her college year's, before she earned her bachelor's in business/ marketing which she was also majoring in because of the music industry and her advancing further into it, she/ they toured locally, like continental USA, and Puerto Rico, Mexico, etc. But after graduating university, she was made offer's in other area's of marketing that paid well and explored them, leaving the music industry for now. Many of my friend's over the year's were in the business and art's (when you know a few, you tend to meet many more, it's such a close network actually, when you attend the record release parties and so forth) ... my daughter was influenced partly by my music and friend's / associate's even as a small child listening to them around the house, such as Mark Griffin aka "MC 900 FT JESUS" , other associate's such as Thomas Thorn of "My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult" and later the "Electric Hellfire Club" (lot of industrial dance beat's and such), and buddies like Joe Christ and other's. So I may be very picky and selective about my choice's of what to post or not to post in this journal, like a "connoisseur" would, in a sense. I mean ... I take many factor's into my choice's for the music section of this journal ... from choreography, theatric's, lighting, engineering, prop's, costume's, theme's, lyric's, composition, and the list goes on, from the simplest to the most detailed.

But this group has paid more than their due's in this industry and deserve every bit of credit that they get in my opinion ... and top out in my ratings in just about every category across the board ... excellent work gentlemen, and all the best to ya'll to come as well ... THANK YOU MUCH for your contribution's to the art's!


THIS LINK IS TO INFO/ HISTORY OF THIS GROUP AND 3 MORE OUTSTANDING VIDEO MUSIC PIECE'S ... "ROCK IS DEAD", "THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE", and "THIS IS HALLOWEEN"



1) "THIS IS THE NEW SHIT" ... THANX TO SANJI SUN





2) "THE DOPE SHOW" ... THANX TO MARILYN MANSON VEVO





3) Marilyn Manson- Astonishing Panorama Of The End Times (SUBTITULADA) ... Thanx to DIEGOMANSON666




****************************************************************************

    

****************************************************************************

No comments: