Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NEW YEAR'S 2014 Greeting's from the RANCH: "BATTLE of the GOD'S" ... The Norse Apocalypse of 2014 ... Special WHITE FOLK'S Edition (THE END MUST BE NEAR PT.5)




Scandinavian style "Happy New Year" knit



Thomas Hudson Pickering (01 January 2014 photo) aka "Ranch Chimp", "Commie Tommie" & "Skool" (short for old school) to kid's locally



New Year's Greeting's 2014 from the Ranch, and it is looking to be a nice day today, probably low 60's for a high or so, which is nice, since another cold blast will come tomorrow I hear. Fuck no ... I didnt party last night, I was up bright and early this morning, and anyone who has known me for many year's, know's what a pussy I am these dayz as far as drinking and partying is concerned, a couple buddies tried talkin me into it yesterday but I declined.

But I was also wondering what will be the latest end of dayz news, and of course in 2012 the Mayan cult's had their apocalypse dayz, then the Jew's/ Christian's and Arab's/ Muslim's have been battling for year's and do their best at trying to create dayz of gloom and vision's of doom ... so this posting I wanted to post a special white folk's Norse edition of the apocalypse, this one of course is right around the corner and were all fucked come 22 February 2014 when the God's have their lil bitch fight's, etc. Of course, we American's will see the usual bitch fight's between some of these worthless pieces of shit that represent us in Washington, etc heh, heh, heh, heh, heh {: ) increasingly so this year, since another round of election's will come.

New Year's resolution's? well ... reckon I aint officially got none yet (or really ever did {: ) ... although a buddy told me of some good wild boar hunting not far from home, so I may like to indulge in a tad of that, since some of the store meat is so fucken contaminated with shit. So really for me ... as Bono of U2 sayz in the song ... "... nothing changes on New Year's Day ..." ... which I will close out this posting with the song. To the reader of this ... have a well New Year as possible!




***** RESPONSESOURCE: "THE WORLD WILL END IN 100 DAYS" Ragnarok- The Viking Apocalypse- Predicted For 22 February 2014



Viking Apocalypse: Is The World Coming to an End? ... Thanx to BEYOND SCIENCE




***************************************************************************


***** PD/ RCJ: "THE END MUST BE NEAR" PART'S 4 THRU 1


***************************************************************************


New Year's Day- U2 (studio promo video) ... Thanx to DOESITFEELGOODTOYOU ( I attended their tour when this came out, and they were really tight in concert) ... this to be included in the "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" as well.




  *****************************************************************************


***** RANCH CHIMP JOURNAL "WELCOME" POST


***** RANCH CHIMP JOURNAL/ YOUTUBE  (posting's preview)


***** RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY (my hand- selected music/ arts picks)


***** THE RESISTANCE/ PERIL'S OF THE POWER POSSE (inspiration for hope & change)


 *****************************************************************************

No comments: