Monday, May 31, 2010

WITNESS TO WAR: .... A Memorial Day Homage ....

It's been a damn busy weekend .... but I was focused on getting home to my computer and being able to post a "Memorial Day" homage after driving for hour's and hundred's of mile's. It's a posting that I dont like to miss.

Many of us have familia, friend's who have served, including ourselves in the war's over the year's, and many of us know someone who never made it back. These folk's that serve of course are the true "elite" of America .... because without .... well .... there wouldnt be much of an America. For those who gave their lives, those who served, and all who now are serving active duty as well as our reservist's, THANK YOU.

I was searching for something to post here .... and ran across this website called
"Witness-to-War" .... which I thought would be nice to post .... since it has an array of actual testimonies/ video's you can browse through and literature, and a wide array of photo's as well .... just a great website in my opinion for this.

4 comments:

Leslie Parsley said...

Thanks for the link - I'm glad to see someone cares enough to create something like this.

Come by my place to see some often overlooked contributors to our war efforts.

Tim said...

RC
thanks much my friend...tough day..

tnlib I did visit.. Thank you

Ranch Chimp said...

Thank You Ms.Leslie!

Ranch Chimp said...

Mr.Tim: I just been doing alot of driving ... and I mean "alot". Cant say it's been tough, but seem's long. Thanx for droppin in ... see ya in a bit.