Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY: .... "Romancing his Keyboards Orchestra" .... his "Music and Theory" ....

Image result for ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY: .... "Romancing his Keyboards Orchestra" .... his "Music and Theory" ...

Anton LaVey & wife Blanche Barton



This posting for the "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" of this journal is to honour the music and theory of Mr.Anton Szandor LaVey. This man certainly had a deep love for the art, although was never mainstream .... so unique with his style of a one man orchestra. Mr.LaVey was also a writer/ author ... with several book's that were sort of a philosophical inspiration to me as a young man. April 30th would have been his birthday .... but he passed away October 29, 1997. His music preserves a classic touch, and shows that the art has no timeline. He was also friend's of the contemporary rock composers/ artists Marilyn Manson, King Diamond, as well as several others in the arts.

He has a way of what I call "Romancing his Keyboards Orchestra" indeed, with that added touch of sensuality for the art. Below he perform's and explain's in short the music and theory behind the composition. And "Thank You Sir", for your contribution's to the arts, literature and enlightenment! ... Enjoy! ....



***** What I done here is linked the full length documentary of his, if you choose to watch his entire video ... starting at around 38:30 in the video, he will go into some more of the theory end of music (short clips below). But the video has also more about the organization he started, and the philosophy behind it, if you are at all interested.



Anton LaVey and his calliope ... Thanx to CURIOSAPARAVANE





Speak of the Devil: The Canon of Anton LaVey- "A Big Top Medley" ... Thanx to CHURCH OF SATAN






***** Below I wanted to add a piece done by Anton and his wife Blanche on vocals ... the music and lyrics to this piece were wrote by Meredith Wilson.


Anton LaVey performs "You And I" ... Thanx to AUBREYWEIRDSLEY





***************************************************

Image result for ANTON SZANDOR LAVEY keyboards

***************************************************

6 comments:

Tim said...

Dude
For whatever reason I couldn't get your posting to work.
I'll try again later.

Ranch Chimp said...

Do try back Mr.Tim .... Mr.LaVey does some fine work on his key's indeed, since your also a fan of the older school music/ art's from era's such as the 1940's etc.

I think it has something to do with YouTube or wherever the video is from, I noticed once in awhile either YouTube or say another video from CNN or whatever, may temporarily delay going through, and up come's a blank white box, though whenever this happen's if you go to the station/site of broadcast immediately, you see that there is this similar type transmission gliche of sort with the site that is usually cleared up in no time.

Tim said...

ahhh got it to work. Truth is I felt like skating. Reminded of when I was a kid.

Ranch Chimp said...

Glad you enjoyed Mr.Tim! Mr.LaVey is one of them old schooler's and preserve's that classic touch, he is just into all kind's of art as well, and quite a creative feller. Seen some really nice painting's!

Arnold said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Montana

http://pianotutorial.net

Ranch Chimp said...

Thank You for your visit and link on piano lesson tutoring. I just paid a visit to your sight as well, I frankly dont know a thing about software or computer's .... but also noticed you have various consumer tip's as well, whiach may be helpful.

Take Care .... and have a good un!