Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WASHINGTON'S $16 Muffin & Multi Million Dollar Bluffin ... (Not just another Cheatin Song!) "Mo of Yo Money PT.1"

This will just be another reference posting for this journal, and Part 1 of a new series called "Mo of Yo Money" ... to show just how Washington operate's on some avenue's ... there is more cheatin, lyin/ bluffin, etc, than the greatest Country Western cheatin song classic's! Frankly if it were up to me ... I would have all these SOB's as I wrote in the past, eating to-go bucket's of Kentucky Fried Chicken, Subway Sandwiches, etc. But enough from me, and just read and view the piece's below, because it's our tax dollar's ... Word Out!



The CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley- Audit finds wasteful spending in DOJ events ... Thanx to CBS NEWS







***** NEW YORK TIMES: Report of Justice Dept.'s $16 Muffin Greatly Exaggerated ... some newsread on this.




After reading/ viewing this piece, I could'nt help to think of an ole favourite 1974 C&W classic I loved by the legend Moe Bandy "I Just Started Hatin' Cheatin' Songs Today" ... Thanx to GYPSYLAW
This will also be included in the "RCJ MUSIC/ ARTS HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY"




****************************************************************************

No comments: