Saturday, April 27, 2013

MC 900 FT JESUS (PT.5): "Talking To The Spirits", "Dali's Handgun"



Mark Griffin ... aka "MC 900 Ft Jesus"



Just a couple more piece's from Mark Griffin here that I didnt have the opportunity to post in my last posting's. These two piece's are really some nice work, and they were actually two of my favourite's as I explained to Mark ... rather sentimental oldies I reckon you can say, that are just very nice and I used time and again in special moment type compilation's, in those wee hour's of the night/ morning when gathering with a few choice friend's or even them intimate moment's with my companion in those late evening hour's ... relaxing and soothing to the soul, so I wanted to have them here ... Enjoy!




MC 900 Ft Jesus- Talking To The Spirits ... Thanx to NEEDCARDON





MC 900 Ft Jesus- Dali's Handgun ... Thanx to MC 900 Ft. Jesus- Topic






***** PD/ RCJ: "MC 900 FT JESUS" PART'S 4 THRU 1


***** "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" A THRU M


***** "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" N THRU Z




****************************************************************************


***** RANCH CHIMP JOURNAL "WELCOME" POST


****************************************************************************

No comments: