Thursday, November 8, 2012

BUTTHOLE SURFERS: "Who Was In My Room Last Night?", "Dust Devil", "The Annoying Song"




Butthole Surfers (1980's promo photo)



This posting will be yet another from Texas icon "Butthole Surfers" for this "RCJ Music/ Art's Honour Roll Society", and of course because I been a big Butthole fan for year's, seeing them live as well several time's back in the day ... so a few more favs I wanted to add since I was in the mood this morning for some of their ole classic's for breakfast! ... Enjoy! : )



***** "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" A THRU M


***** "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" N THRU Z




Butthole Surfers- Who Was In My Room Last Night? ... Thanx to GLENNQUAGMIRE669





Butthole Surfers- Dust Devil ... Thanx to CHANCE494





Butthole Surfers- The Annoying Song ... Thanx to FILIPPOMATTADORI






****************************************************************************

No comments: