Friday, November 16, 2012

DR. KRISTIN HOWARD: ... "Doctor of the Year" ... BUSTED, DISGUSTED, & Now Not TRUSTED (DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE PT.5) & (HELLUVA F'N DAY PT.6)

Related image




This is a Hell of a post for me to have to post as well, anyone who's known me when I was younger, know's that drinking and driving was something I done too much, however, luckily I never hurt anyone or done anything like this for that matter.

I'm putting this in the "Helluva F'n Day" series, because I can only imagine what the Doc felt like after sobering and waking up in her cell while in jail ... like pure shit I bet ... and sadly my heart goes out to her on that. However ... geeezz Doc ... like WTF? ... it's like what? ... 8/ 9am in the morning? and your loaded on pharma drug's and booze ... in work gear (uniform) and fixin to go into work? ... in an 'emergency room'? I know you werent partying or were just getting back from a party or a night out or whatever ... so this tell's me that you just do this out of need and addiction (my drinking and driving for instance was in the wee hour's before sun- up coming from a club/ party or whatever, as example). I dont know what in Hell if anything I can say to the doctor that would be uplifting to her spirit's beside's ... just be grateful that you didnt kill anyone, because it would have ate you up later psychologically the rest of your life. As a patient I would feel relieved that you didnt have me on the operating table or in the emergency room later that morning at work. I will include this also in the "Defensive Driving Course" series because ... how in Hell do you defend yourself from this if you were the one who got nailed/ hit by her?

The doctor said she had personal issue's ... and I have no doubt about that ... and hopefully you get treatment, because this is some serious shit Doc. As far as your career is concerned ... well, you know I'm sure what to expect now ... do you know how to flip burger's or somethin?



***** NY DAILY NEWS: Caught on video: Boston- area 'Doctor of the Year' is busted for drunk driving fter hitting two other vehicles ...




ER Doctor Dr. Kristin Howard's Car Goes Airborne, Hits Another car: Ca ... Thanx to ABCNEWS





Drunk ER Docor Caused Wild Crash Cars Flying ... Thanx to efe tahir





***** PD/ RCJ: "DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE" PART'S 4 THRU 1


***** PD/ RCJ: "HELLUVA F'N DAY" PART'S 5 THRU 1




****************************************************************************

No comments: