Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BATTY BONNIE meet's BUCK NAKID ... "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?" (You just cant hurry "love" sometime's, Guy) "LOVE IS IN THE AIR PT.2"


This short video clip had me going this morning as far as my morning laugh, wondering if it could just be "love"(?) ... But anywayz, Bonnie didnt want to move so fast on it if it was, as you will see below. I got part of the title for this post also from the movie classic "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?" .



RCJ: "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" PART 1



70 Grandma Chases Butt Naked Burglar Out Her House With A Baseball Bat ... Thanx to HIPGM16





"YOU CANT HURRY LOVE" ... of course, the Supremes classic ... Thanx to SUEDEMIDDLETON ... that I want to dedicate to ole Buck





*************************************************

7 comments:

Weaseldog said...

She looks god for 70 years old...

Demeur said...

Quit watching CNN after Ted Turner sold it. The focus seems to be everything that isn't news. Also seems they are trying their damnedest to keep attention away from the real news with trite stories and diversions.

Ranch Chimp said...

Howdy WD/ Jack! That heavy clous cover yesterday, all day sure felt decent for a change after nearly 3 week's now of 100 degree's, eh? But yeah Guy, she look's great, must be the action Jack(son) ... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh ... Later Guy ... Oop's ... I just heard on the traffic watch that Thornton Frwy off downtown mixmaster and lower East Dallas is all backed up, just figuring your on your way to work that way :(

Ranch Chimp said...

Mornin Demeur ... I wasnt sure who owned CNN or the selling or whatever ... I actually have it as about my favourite as far as mainstream network news, and because of the mix of news such as this and the more bipartisan political piece's ... but that's just me Guy ... weather look's great up your way in the Pacific Northwest, sure ya'll are enjoying it too. Thanx for your word's here Guy ....

Weaseldog said...

'Kentucky Fried Movie' reference, nice. :)

I took the train yesterday, so I was delayed by a mechanical failure near White Rock Station.

The heat is causing problems for the trains. With the rails expanding in the heat, they have to run slower.

Weaseldog said...

The clouds were freaky yesterday...

I would like to see some rain, but I wasn't sure I wanted to see it from those clouds.

Ranch Chimp said...

"Kentucky Fried Movie"? Definitely heard of it, but never seen it Jack. I dint know that the heat was playing on the rail's ... I dont ride frquently enough, and hardly ever during rush hour's ... the last time a couple month's I reckon, with a buddy from Royal Ln station (Green Line)in NW Dallas to West End downtown station on a weekend, to get some chow and a cold one, then we rode all the way out to Pleasant Grove on it for shit's and grin's. I was downtown both yesterday and today most of the day, but drove.

Later Jack ....