Sunday, May 12, 2013

ONIL & PEDRO CASTRO: Clearing the CASTRO BROTHER'S & Winding Down The WITCH- HUNT (AMANDA BERRY PT.3) & (INCARCERATED AMERICAN PT.20)




(left to right) Onil & Pedro Castro



This will also serve both the "Incarcerated American" and "Amanda Berry" series ... and as far as the title naming on the "Amanda Berry" series ... I named it that ( after Amanda) instead of Amanda, Gina, Jocelyn and Michelle for example, because it was Amanda who was the inspiration and strength for breaking this whole deal ... she is the one who took that chance, knowing of the consequence's physically she was facing if it didnt go right and she was unable to escape. And Happy Mothers Day to Amanda as well!

I wanted to post this though just to show how EASY it is to get caught up in a "witch- hunt" ... I myself AM GUILTY of this, and first want to say to these brother's that I AM SORRY (sincerly) ... I not only assumed they may know something, but actually thought that they were involved in the sexual/ physical assault's ... and even now ... am one who could easily think, that due to their closeness to the home and Ariel, that they could have known something at least about this. Just after this simple short video below ... my gut instinct tell's me I AM WRONG. Also considering the FBI and law enforcement investigation's ... I figure if these gent's DID have even a sliver of any involvement ... either Amanda, Gina, Michelle or Jocelyn would have talked or gave clue in some way by now ... they didnt. Thanx to CNN for their coverage of this and for Onil and Pedro doing this short but convincing interview. I also included this in the Incarcerated American series, because both these men were detained as suspect's in this case. And I also hope that these gentleman dont have to take any harsh treatment from their friend's, familia or society ... and keep talking guy's ... it help's.



Exclusive: Castro brothers talk to CNN ... Thanx to CNN **** an updated longer video of the same interview






***** CNN: CNN Exclusive: Hunted and haunted, Castro's brothers say they didnt know (newsread)



****************************************************************************


***** PD/ RCJ: "AMANDA BERRY" PART'S 2 & 1


***** PD/ RCJ: "INCARCERATED AMERICAN" PART'S 19 THRU 1


*****************************************************************************


***** RANCH CHIMP JOURNAL "WELCOME" POST


****************************************************************************

2 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

I wanted to post this though just to show how EASY it is to get caught up in a "witch- hunt"...

It's human nature, but the problem comes from the media that for various reasons lives and dies by broadcasting inflammatory information that is often wrong.

Ranch Chimp said...

Hey Bum ... yeah, media's do go for that quick grab, and sometime's too quick, eh? {: ) (it's all about the competition I reckon) ... but I assumed on my own on this one, that these brother's since being kind of close knew something or were involved, but when I looked at the FBI then clearing them, I knew something was wrong with that thought, because they drilled these victim's, and obviously they made no connect, so I am wondering how many other's will/ may assume similar ... you know what I mean(?), Yeah ... I reckon though like you say Bum ... just human nature ... good point, and Thanx for your input here Guy ... hope allis well with the familia and ya'll over there on the east coast!