Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BOSTON TYPEWRITER ORCHESTRA ....LIVE ....


I have a unique collection as well of some of the earliest experimental industrial music from the late 1970's/early 1980's ...and when I first heard these guy's a couple year's ago ...it reminded me of some of the great old school industrial in a way. So I figured to look to YouTube to see what I could find video-wise.These two piece's are live March 13,2009 in Providence(RI) ... Enjoy!



Boston Typewriter Orchestra ... Thanx to Alex DiVincenzo





*************************************************

2 comments:

jmsjoin said...

liwedng 44When it first started out I was like okay who the hell wants to listen to that but it actually turned out to be pretty good!

Ranch Chimp said...

Really a unique crew Jim ... glad you enjoyed as well : )