Saturday, October 15, 2011

SOMMORE: Give Us Some More Sommore ... Point's and Tip's from the Comedy Queen ... }: )

Image result for SOMMORe leather    Related image



This induction into "RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY" will be to honour Queen of Comedy "Sommore" ... who I first seen her stand up comedy routine on "Showtime at the Apollo" ... and of course, right then I was hooked! But she has also been making her way in film as well, been around well over a decade now, so I look forward to some more from Sommore as well. She is one who alwayz hit's the spot for me when looking for stand up comedy ... she can just bust your gut at time's, so she's past due for this journal! And a good looking woman at that ... I cant help myself ... but she look's good, she could have me crawling to church on sunday on a goddamn leash and chain! Unfortunately, the first Def Comedy Jam piece I had posted had to be replaced 3X times because of copyright, then I couldnt find another replacement for it, so I switched out to this one below. And Thank You Ms. Sommone for your art ... Enjoy! : )



SOMMORE'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE




Sommore on Men and Vacation ... Thanx to forsinglegirls





Sommore- is your man bi? ... Thanx to mykie253





Simply Sommore "Queens of Comedy Tour" ... Thanx to Walter Latham Comedy





***************************************************

     

***************************************************

No comments: