Thursday, August 9, 2012

GHOST PEPPER SALSA/ MRS. RENFRO'S ... Hot and Spicy with a Hell of a Bite (TASTE OF TEXAS PT.15)




***** MRS. RENFRO'S: GOURMET SALSAS* SINCE 1940



This Part 15 of "Taste of Texas" will be to highlight another salsa as I did in Part 14 of this series of a great tasting salsa, yet uniquely different in taste/ flavour called Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa ... and the bottom line is ... some have it, and frankly as I stated before, some DONT. This is one that meet's the Ranch Chimp's stamp of approval for personal choice's. When I tried this recently, I tried it with an organic yellow corn tortilla chip, and the taste was absolutely delicious! Anyone who know's me know's how I love my salsa's, and am asked for suggestion's as well ... as I have alwayz said in the past ... "I like my salsa like I like my women ... hot and spicy with a Hell of a bite! ... " ... this meet's all of such with a fantastic flavouring too! So this is for ya'll that love similar! A couple YouTube video's below.




Meet The Boss-- Mrs. Renfro's Salsa ... Thanx to MRSRENFROS





Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper Salsa ... Thanx to JOSIEMATOS **** I just had to add this video, it had me laughing good : )






***** PD/ RCJ: "TASTE OF TEXAS" PART'S 14 THRU 1




****************************************************************************

No comments: