Thursday, January 24, 2013

EAST LONDON'S/ MUSLIM PATROL: and London's "FAG HAGUE" ... "We are VIGILANTES imposing Islam UPON YOUR NECK'S!!" ... (ARAB WORLD TENSION'S PT.4) & (HUMAN MORALITY PT.14)


'Muslim Patrol' Sharia vigilantes take to streets in East London ... Thanx to TRUTHLOADER




****************************************************************************


This Part 4 of "Arab World Tension's" and Part 14 of the "Human Morality" series will look at the recent tension's and attack's on citizen's of the great City of London, by mainly a handful of immigrant's and local's as well ... and their "Muslim Patrol" ... of course to incorporate Sharia Law there and eventually the entire globe ... also what I look at as a type of "Fag Hague" if you will ... that is also out to attack homosexual's/ lesbian's as well as anyone who has any kind of recreational sex, dating, or whatever ... alcohol usage, women who have any forbidden part's exposed to be stoned, and a list of other law's that they say they will impose. Part of the title inspired by their own word's "we are vigilantes imposing Islam upon your necks!!" ... from the above video. This is another reason why I am also pro- gun/ self defense ... I believe that Londoner's even should have this right to bear arm's and defend themselves, especially homosexual's/ GLBT and women. I mean ... if your going to get stoned to death, decapitated, dismembered, or anything else ... you might as well take down as many of those who would do this to you with you that you can ... your going to Hell anywayz (according to them) ... why not?

Of course as you can see in my last posting's why I decided to call myself a segregationist ... and where I gave reason's as well as to why. The video's below are straight to the point with no question as to their agenda, is why I chose them ... you can see and hear it come straight from their mouth's for yourself ... so there is no need for me at all to elaborate on such. AL- Muhajiroun leader Anjem Choudary himself even make's clear of his intention's to turn Buckingham Palace into a Mosque ... even liberal folk's of Londontown are getting fed up with this, as well as many muslim's ... BUT ... they dont care ... they are doing their job and God's will, plain and simple. I wrote plenty about my view's on this in the other posting's linked below after the video's, so I dont need to rehash any of that ... I believe my stand as well is perfectly clear as their's! ... and NO, I AM NOT open to debate and dialogue on this and will NOT engage in such ... for those American liberal's that may think I'm a racist, dont understand, I'm unfair or whatever ... I really dont give a shit what ya'll think ... let me make that clear as well.

Word Out ....




***** THE GUARDIAN: 'Muslim Patrol' investigation leads to double arrest




Muslim Patrol: London Sharia vigilantes condemned ... Thanx to RUSSIATODAY





Islamic Extremists in London ... Thanx to VICE





****************************************************************************


***** PD/ RCJ: "ARAB WORLD TENSION'S" PART'S 3, 2 & 1


***** PD/ RCJ:  "HUMAN MORALITY" PART'S 13 THRU 1


****************************************************************************


***** RANCH CHIMP JOURNAL "WELCOME" POST


****************************************************************************

No comments: