Friday, April 6, 2012

(S)ELECTION 2012 & The "SUPREME IDEOLOGY VOTE" ... Choice of Candidate's & President Obama's Competition (TRUTH OR TREASON 2012 PT.7)

Part 7 of the "Truth Or Treason" series will just be for a lil added morning humour, since this series was started to focus on the 2012 election's, who's running, who's cunning, and who's just "cumming" in their short's from over- excitement! : )

Let me be clear, that I am a straight voting Democrat, and that is how I will vote this election regardless if I'm sober, drunk, or stoned, period! As a matter of fact, if I would have known that someone was going to take my picture last week (in the new posted profile photo) ... I would have worn my "Obama 2012" t- shirt instead of my "Miami Beach" t- shirt! : ) I am not saying that I am a typical Democrat ... let's just say I'm more like President Obama, and bipartisan, okay?

Another thing, I would bet my paycheck, that it it were not for these goddamn super group's, pac's,  or whatever their called, some of these candidate's like Santorum frankly wouldnt have a snowball's chance in Hell of staying in this long. Dont get me wrong, I'm sure he is a straight up Guy, and really believe's in what he sayz, but that's the problemo, he dont know how to keep his religion at home and church and out of the goddamn workplace. Some may even wonder how any religious fruitloop could get million's in support from a conservative minded successful business person? ... because these type's lead masses of cult mentalities, and as long as your wasting your time on their morality nonsense, your not thinking about the shaft your getting up your ass otherwise, and beside's, there's alot of tax exemption's when it come's to campaign financial support.

But I just had to post this recent piece from one of my favourite news source's RT America, because it is absolutely hilarious ... to look at who is truely our choice's when it come's to who we select as America's next top millionaire (no insult meant toward's millionaire's, I actually admire many : ) ... these below in the video are the true "candidate's" that we are hitting each other over the head over : ) Probably the most shocking to me as far as who support's who, had to be the last one that they talk about in this video, who is supporting Ron Paul ... I wont spoil it here and say anything, just watch the video : )

Then a lil video I chose to show about what the competition against President Obama amount's to in the 2nd video : )




American Crossroads vs President Obama ... Thanx to RTAMERICA





Mr. Bill Goes To Washington ... Thanx to KEITHARNAULT ( a look at President Obama's competition : )







***** RCJ: "TRUTH OR TREASON" PART'S 6 THRU 1




*********************************************************************************

2 comments:

Tim said...

Guess we got a lot of slugs in Washington. Like you pointed out...always follow the money to get to the truth.

Ranch Chimp said...

That's about it Tim, it's just too contaminated right now to even think we are getting anything. Of course I'm voting straight Democrat, just for a lil relief, but dont expect much. This will all be over sooner than you think though Tim, trust me. By 2016, many (left, right, inde) will get tired of it, especially what they will get between 2012 and 2016 (which is basicall ... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh ... not much : ) and change will come ... we just need a few more inches up our asses to learn our lesson is all. However, this 2012 election you only have a choice of these two, bottom line.

Thanx for your voice here Tim ....