Thursday, July 26, 2012

CHICK- FIL- A / DAN CATHY: "Eat MO Chix with Big DIX" ... The NUGGET's (BALL's) Of HATE Controversy (SEXPLOITATION NATION PT.20)

This Part 20 of the "Sexploitation Nation" series will be over a huge controversy brewing here in America over the comment's/ opinion's of Chick- fil- A President Dan Cathy, and where in Hell elsewhere beside's maybe some far off Middle Eastern country can you get this kind of sex controversy in the 21st century, as good as the United States make's a show of? I actually agree that Mr. Cathy should be entitled to his opinion, I sure as Hell see no reason why someone who is anti- gay marriage should coward down to this pop- culture mindset and say that they like it or support it,or even like homosexuality for that matter, I myself have alwayz been pro- gay marriage ... well ... since I was old enough to understand about sex at that, or even became a pop culture issue, my wife and I had gay married friend's, neighbour's year's back even. Many look at it as him selling "Nugget's of Hate" ... but it's NOT hate to me. Mr. Cathy had revised his  statement's a tad recently and mellowed it down a tad, and said they dont discriminate against any customer in any way ... and I know you dont Mr. Cathy ... after all ... your in business to make money arent you? or are you in business to promote ancient Middle Eastern Biblical value's, eh?

I thought that this was a local Texas issue when I first heard it probably a week or so ago, but this is nationwide and the heat is on, and that oil in the deep fry cooker is boiling, even in town's like Boston and Chicago where cities are banning these folk's from opening any new chicken shack's. But I am opposed to banning especially Mr. Cathy and his crew from opening any new chicken shack's, I'm very pro- free market, and conservative like you on that Mr. Cathy ... I know just from the negative publicity alone, your businesses would experience a Hell of a loss in revenue's across the nation, despite your right wing support, meaning in free market, it would force you to downsize and perhap's even fail in a free market, making your new investment's ... well ... a moot point : ) But no, I have never eaten Chick- fil- A anywayz, so it would have no bearing on what I choose for eateries. And unlike these pop culture neo conservative's of today ... I would let your ass fail, meaning no bailout's/ welfare or government subsidies, get my drift?

Their advertisement's say somethin like "Eat Mor Chikin" ... so I reckon that mean's to eat more chick's? ... just kiddin : ) First a music video below from 3 beautiful looking young ladies I wanted to dedicate to Mr. Cathy and his crew, then some news read link and video concerning this controversy.



Chow Down (at Chick- fil- A) ... Thanx to WILLIAM BELLI





***** WASHINGTONPOST/ NATIONAL: Chick- fil- A Food Fight rages On



Chick- Fil- A President responds to criticism of marriage comments-- Robert Rice ... Thanx to FOXSANANTONIOCHANNEL





Chick- fil- A to be prosecuted for their CEO? ... Thanx to RTAMERICA **** I just caught this late, but wanted to include it because Mr. Riggs here view's this similar to how I do. I havent ate at this though because of this, I dont eat fast food's period is why, I maintain a diet, but if I did eat this, I would eat it whether he liked gay marriage or not, if I liked the food, I never gave a shit much about what a person's morality view's are that I do business with. However, in this, I do think that ALL employee's should get equal benefit's, including same sex couple's, which in my opinion should be law. The City of Dallas for instance give's benefit's EQUALLY to ALL their employee's, even same sex couple's.






***** RCJ: "SEXPLOITATION NATION" PART'S 19 THRU 1




****************************************************************************

2 comments:

Infidel753 said...

where in Hell elsewhere beside's maybe some far off Middle Eastern country can you get this kind of sex controversy in the 21st century, as good as the United States make's a show of?

Yep -- We get that here for the same reason it happens in those Middle Eastern countries -- there and here are the only places there are still powerful concentrations of religious nutters ranting about what other people shouldn't do.

(Actually there are also gay-hating religious nuts making waves in Russia and Latin America -- we just don't hear about it as much, maybe because they're not quite so flashily crazy.)

I actually agree that Mr. Cathy should be entitled to his opinion

Yes, he's entitled to his opinion, and the rest of us are entitled to express our opinion about his opinion, and to take his opinion into account in deciding where to eat. That's freedom.

Mr. Cathy ... after all ... your in business to make money arent you? or are you in business to promote ancient Middle Eastern Biblical value's, eh?

Well, he closes his stores on Sundays. He could make more money if he didn't do that, but he still does it -- because it's a Biblical value -- so obviously he's willing to put Biblical values above money to that extent. And we all know that "GAWD hates FAY-yugs" is the number-one Biblical value in the eyes of all true religious nutters these days.

Ranch Chimp said...

Like I said Infidel, I dont eat that shit anywayz, nor give a shit what dayz he's opened.