Friday, May 11, 2012

EPIC MEAL TIME: "Fast Food Sacrifice", "TexMex Lasagna" & "Chocolate and Hearts"

This induction into the "RCJ Music/ Art's Honour Roll Society" will be to highlight a comedy crew who specializes I reckon in the culinary art's to a degree, called "Epic Meal Time" on YouTube. But the originality and creativity really drew me to this choice while scouting YouTube for fresh talent, and really had me busting a gut with laughter : ) I myself am one of those health food eater's more or less these dayz, but my past/ younger year's ... this is the kind of shit that absolutely made my mouth water and million's of other's as well. The funny part of this is, that many will water at the mouth just at the site of this, regardless of how unhealthy it is : ) Anywayz ... great job from this crew and best of luck! ... Enjoy!




***** RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY "A THRU M"


***** RCJ MUSIC/ ART'S HONOUR ROLL SOCIETY "N THRU Z"




Fast Food Sacrifice- Epic Meal Time ... Thanx to EPICMEALTIME





Tex- Mex Lasagna- ... Epic Meal Time ... Thanx to EPICMEALTIME





Chocolate and Hearts- Epic Meal Time ... Thanx to EPICMEALTIME






*********************************************************************************

No comments: