Monday, May 7, 2012

STUDENT DEBT CRISIS PT.3: The PARTISAN POLITIC'S for our PUPILATION & The EMBARRASSMENT EMBASSY of America (inspired by Saleem)


I was lost for word's as far as my opinion or how I feel concerning this student debt interest loan rate deal that we are having to go through, talking to a neighbor Saleem the other day about it, he like myself is a father, I'm a lil up on him in age, and also a grandfather. I said it's disappointing, I dont even know how to describe it ... and Saleem said ... "you're embarrassed ...", which I thought summed it up prefectly ... Yes Sir ... that's about it! It's embarrassing that we live in such a mountain of wealth country and alwayz talk about the children, and yet, abuse them and education in this nation like crazy ... even involving it into politic's. Saleem and I rarely talk politic's, because he dont like politic's ... and he said ... "now you can see why I dont like politic's ... because even in my country of Egypt it's embarrassing ... I feel like you Thomas" ... what he and I both look at, as the negative side of todayz capitalism and politic's. Yet this happen's over and over and over for an election or other showcase ... frankly I'm a lil more than just embarrassed as I told Saleem, and really would love to just take a couple of these political puppet's out on the street and kick the shit of them, just for the Hell of it. I know that that's uncivilised and you can go to jail ... but a few dayz in jail for doing such a thing to me would be  well worth it ... and I sincerly mean that from the heart.

I dont know what the vote will be tomorrow, and/ or what political spin will be put on it after the vote, or what other thing we will have to sacrifice or get screwed on, simply because of this crummy election ... but it's just downright sad, when you have these people in government, who cant even put down the axe on certain issue's, especially when it come's to making education easy at least in such a country of wealth, for those who they constantly run their mouth about are our future ... yet bailing out these too big to fail entities of finance, who even took our money and turned their back on the entire nation ... and still, no attempt whatsoever but lip service from both side's to even try to at least downsize these entities so that these situation's dont repeat themselves. It's our embassy of embarrassment.




***** YAHOO NEWS/ AP: Senate Turns To Partisan Fight Over Student Loans




***** RCJ: "STUDENT DEBT CRISIS" PART'S 2 & 1









****************************************************************************

No comments: