Friday, March 9, 2012

PINK SLIME & No CHILD Left Behind ... The "BURGER'S & BOMB'S" Edition ... (WHOLE GRAIN'S & FOOD'S & HALF TRUTH'S PT.2)

This Part 2 of "Whole Grain's & Food's" & "Half Truth's" will take a peak at an issue that has hit every media across America and is importante, it doesnt matter what gender, age, political party, religious affiliation, race/ ethnicity you fall into ... if your American ... you are targeted, period! Like I posted in Part One ... these are recipe's for "Weapon's of Mass(es) Destruction", which in the longrun is actually VERY BAD for business ... I mean, you cant make money or business off corpses, eh?

More recently the news has went to the million's of pound's of this pink slime (aka "Soylent Pink") going into the kid's school lunches, where on the other hand their making guideline's for more healthy eating for the kid's ... and these decision's/ move's go all the way back to the previous GW Bush Administration. Not just the obesity issue here and related diseases should be of American's concern's, but when you also see scientific data that this "ammonium hydroxide" can potentially lead into "ammonium nitrate" ... you have to wonder, if you and your kid's may be eating burger's or bomb's, eh? One thing we managed though ... is "not leaving any child behind".




***** HUFFPOST/ EDUCATION: Pink Slime For School Lunch: Government buying 7 million pound's of ammonia- treated meat for Meals




***** CBSNEWS/ HEALTHPOP: Report: USDA School Lunch Meat Contains "Pink Slime"




***** RCJ: "WHOLE GRAIN'S & FOOD'S" & "HALF TRUTH'S" (PT 1), ... "WEAPON'S OF MASS(es) DESTRUCTION" ...





That's It ... I'm Outta Here ....



********************************************************************

2 comments:

Tim said...

Reminds me of that old adage...you are what you eat..

Ranch Chimp said...

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh .... I hear ya Tim. After I went on that diet last year Tim, I started really researching what I eat ... I sware, the shit they have in our daily food's is what is making us obese and health issue's to pop up, I'm positive of that.

Thanx for your voice here Guy ... but you summed it up I reckon : )