Saturday, March 3, 2012

HOOKER/ POWERS ... & The MYSTERIES of Love ... "LOVE IS IN THE AIR PT. 4" & "SEXPLOITATION NATION PT.16"

This posting also for 2 series in this journal, both "Sexploitation Nation" & the "Love Is In The Air" series, concerning the relationship between a 41 year old teacher and his former 18 year old student. The header of this posting "Hooker Powers" was just in humour, not to offend any of the parties, it has nothing to do with the sex trade, just their last name's. First some read and video below, then my input on this.




***** ABCNEWS/ NATION: California Teen Leaves School, Move's In with Former Teacher




Teacher Leaves Family for Student: James Hooker, Jordan Powers Resp ... Thanx to ABCNEWS **** you have to click on video to watch on YouTube






***** RCJ: "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" PART'S 3, 2, & 1



***** RCJ: "SEXPLOITATION NATION" PART'S 15 THRU 1




I just had to post something on this, because it sure as Hell has million's of American's panties in a bind, I seen Nancy Grace (ex- prosecutor and tele show host) the other day going absolutely mad over this, and the other outcries of so many. My heart goes out to the mother here Tammie, but the best thing to do is give it time and let it ride in my opinion as a parent. The thing is, that so many have their undies in a bind over this, that there has been extensive investigation to try to bring up criminal charge's on the fella here, and the talk of thousand's of text message's a few year's back is even nutty. I wonder if the response of outrage would be the same if it was a 41 year old female teacher and 18 year old male student, eh? But this doesnt suprise me ... after all ... this IS AMERICA ... heh, heh, heh, heh, heh : )

The video above I had to post because it just had me laughing up a storm ... both of these kid's holding hand's, swinging together, all over each other like cheap suit's, the insanity (in my opinion) of him actually leaving his career and familia as well as the young lady intoxicated with "love" in her eye's and leaving school over it, is nutty. But at the same time, the student Ms. Powers, got alot of criticism from fellow student's which is bullshit, okay? Any fellow student who really care's and not trying to be on a witch- hunt like their pop culture morality parent's and societies taught them, would sit down and talk to Jordan, not criticize her. They say that the Lord worx in mysterious wayz ... but "love" take's the cake on rationality and mystery. I feel both him and her are slightly imbalanced, from "love intoxication" ... but ... wish them on the other hand the best.

It's common for student's to have crushes on teacher's, even bosses and employee's, period. Where it goes is another thing ... I would think from experience in these thing's that this relationship wont even last a year, but again, the best to both, I wouldnt want it to end up in fighting or trouble. As a responsible adult male myself, I know if I was his age and met a gal her age ... the sex thing, as long as it's legal would be okay ... but if I truely loved and cared for her, I would have no doubt that I would tell her the reality, and not to take it any further than sex, and not to waste much of her time with me, and enjoy life with other's her age ... but that's just me. It's easy at her age to get swept off her feet with "love", believe me ... you even see this often in the music trade, and such ... with younger girl's fascinated with older male musician's, but it rarely end's up in any serious relationship and just a couple fling's for maybe a couple month's top's at most. And to leave your wife, kid's, and career over this is insane ... my opinion only.

I feel as an adult like I would be cheating this young lady by feeding her fantasy, especially caring for her that much ... I feel like I would be wasting her time, and very valuable year's of her life, by getting too fixed on me, and "if" she was too "love intoxicated" still ... I would have to cut her loose, sex and all, and stop seeing her, period.

Word Out ....




****************************************************************************

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

This story is just weird in so many ways. Yet it happens every day with younger people hooking up with someone much older than them. If he was some rich high roller who met her ala Anna Nicole Smith would there be the same outrage? Probably not.

As far as charges, I can't see it. Unless they can prove there was sex while she was underage, I don't see how they can possibly prosecute.

Great article!

ranch chimp said...

Good Morning Sabrina ... and Thank You, as far as saying it's a great article, I'm suprised to get any compliment on it, being so many across the nation have been upset over this. Yeah ... Anna Nicole? Well Madonna is also said to be engaged now at 53 to a 24 year old male, who's mom isnt even as old as Madonna : )

But your right ... the charge's thing does seem like a waste ... I mean, if I had to try to indict and prosecute that, I'd feel like I'd be pissing in the wind and wasting my time and taxpayer's money.

Thanx for your input here Sabrina ....